Sunday, October 09, 2005

Seven Technologies That Changes Everything in 2005

You would never guess what is #1 on the list published at Business 2.0.com. I won't mention it here again but it surprised me since I share the same viewpoint of the #1 thing that changes everything in 2005. I don't think anyone saw this coming in 2005. It just sort of happened and changed everything.

One of the technologies that I was not aware of are High-definition Radio. One of my favorite topics of late, fuel cells, is in this list for the emerging micro fuel-cell technologies that are already in prototype phases by major consumer electronics companies. I can't wait to have my notebook computer, PDA, mobile phone, digital multimedia devices all running off of micro fuel cells in the coming years. I thought we would already be using this stuff in 2005. Now it looks like the within the next few years we should start seeing micro fuel cell powered devices.

No comments: